Cannabis Helps Heal Fracture and Makes the Bones Stronger
Centuries ago, societies all over the world used Marijuana as a go-to drug for various kind of medical treatments. Marijuana also known as cannabis or hashish was banned in the 1930s, due to the fear of addiction and growing awareness, despite the fact of it being able to cure various diseases. Recent investigation on this drug has revealed that the intake of marijuana has significantly known to decrease symptoms of Parkinson’s disease, cancer and multiple sclerosis.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
- Bill Walton wants declassification of marijuana as a Schedule I drug and for President Obama to grant blanket amnesty to offenders so everyone can “move on to the future.”
- D.C. Mayor Says City Won’t Target People Who Smoke Joints At Trump’s Inauguration
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.