Cannabis Helps Heal Fracture and Makes the Bones Stronger
Centuries ago, societies all over the world used Marijuana as a go-to drug for various kind of medical treatments. Marijuana also known as cannabis or hashish was banned in the 1930s, due to the fear of addiction and growing awareness, despite the fact of it being able to cure various diseases. Recent investigation on this drug has revealed that the intake of marijuana has significantly known to decrease symptoms of Parkinson’s disease, cancer and multiple sclerosis.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- New hemp mascot character Asamiko-chan appears in Japan
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.