Cannabis Helps Heal Fracture and Makes the Bones Stronger
Centuries ago, societies all over the world used Marijuana as a go-to drug for various kind of medical treatments. Marijuana also known as cannabis or hashish was banned in the 1930s, due to the fear of addiction and growing awareness, despite the fact of it being able to cure various diseases. Recent investigation on this drug has revealed that the intake of marijuana has significantly known to decrease symptoms of Parkinson’s disease, cancer and multiple sclerosis.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- How and where to attend cannabis-infused dinners (and a cooking class) in Los Angeles
- Texas Cops Hit State Capitol in Support of Pot Decrim
- Tiny house builder branches out his hemp-crete business
- In California’s ‘Pot Alley,’ Agriculture Pivots to Marijuana
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.