Cannabis initiative captures place on ballot – Washington
An initiative to license, regulate and tax marijuana sales in Washington has collected enough valid voter signatures to go before voters in November, if the Legislature does not enact it first.
Washington may be in the unusual position this November of voting on both same-sex marriage and legalization of marijuana.
Read complete article here:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Thank You Supporters!
- Vegas medical marijuana deadline draws crowd
- Why 2014 Is a Major Election Year for Marijuana Reform
- Tasmania’s industrial hemp industry to double
- First legal, recreational marijuana sold in Seattle headed to museum
- Cannabis oil cured my terminal cancer
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.