Cannabis initiative captures place on ballot – Washington
An initiative to license, regulate and tax marijuana sales in Washington has collected enough valid voter signatures to go before voters in November, if the Legislature does not enact it first.
Washington may be in the unusual position this November of voting on both same-sex marriage and legalization of marijuana.
Read complete article here:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Hemp Can Save the World
- Crop insurance coverage grows, adds hemp
- Kosher Pot May Be Coming Soon
- Cannabis 114 times less deadly than alcohol
- Flying high in the world’s first hemp aircraft
- Pot group calls for Holiday Inn boycott after one hotel files anti-cannabis suit
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.