Cannabis initiative captures place on ballot – Washington
An initiative to license, regulate and tax marijuana sales in Washington has collected enough valid voter signatures to go before voters in November, if the Legislature does not enact it first.
Washington may be in the unusual position this November of voting on both same-sex marriage and legalization of marijuana.
Read complete article here:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- See Inside the Himalayan Villages That Grow Cannabis
- Hemp Works – 01-29-16 – Steve Danks interviews Dr. Robert Melamede
- Puerto Rico adopts regulation for use of medical marijuana
- Take a weed break at work. It’s allowed!
- Ex-Bear Jim McMahon: Medical marijuana got me off narcotic pain pills
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.