Cannabis initiative captures place on ballot – Washington
An initiative to license, regulate and tax marijuana sales in Washington has collected enough valid voter signatures to go before voters in November, if the Legislature does not enact it first.
Washington may be in the unusual position this November of voting on both same-sex marriage and legalization of marijuana.
Read complete article here:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Hemp Can Save the World
- Willie Nelson Launching His Own Brand of Weed
- Arizona medical marijuana for PTSD study gets OK from feds
- Newsom-Led Policy Group Releases Road Map To Legal Pot In CA
- University of Mississippi Awarded $68.8 Million for Marijuana Cultivation, Studies
- Marijuana legalization should be up to Louisiana voters, legislator says
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.