Cannabis initiative captures place on ballot – Washington
An initiative to license, regulate and tax marijuana sales in Washington has collected enough valid voter signatures to go before voters in November, if the Legislature does not enact it first.
Washington may be in the unusual position this November of voting on both same-sex marriage and legalization of marijuana.
Read complete article here:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Hemp Can Save the World
- Marijuana Emerging As An Election Issue
- Study: Young voters need to show up on Election Day
- After accidental start, medical marijuana becomes a movement
- Cannabis should be sold in shops alongside beer and cigarettes, doctors’ journal says
- Police wear ‘F*CK THE GROWERS’ uniform during San Diego pot raids — WTF?
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.