Cannabis initiative captures place on ballot – Washington
An initiative to license, regulate and tax marijuana sales in Washington has collected enough valid voter signatures to go before voters in November, if the Legislature does not enact it first.
Washington may be in the unusual position this November of voting on both same-sex marriage and legalization of marijuana.
Read complete article here:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Hemp Can Save the World
- Grow Their Own! California Tribe Will Grow Medical Marijuana on Tribal
- World’s Biggest Cannabis Museum Opens in Barcelona
- Two Texas Republicans Have a Crappy Plan to Sorta, Not Really Legalize Medical Marijuana
- Judge Francis Young rules marijuana is safe, 1988, DEA, USA
- Colorado to federal government: Let our colleges grow pot for research
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.