Cannabis initiative captures place on ballot – Washington
An initiative to license, regulate and tax marijuana sales in Washington has collected enough valid voter signatures to go before voters in November, if the Legislature does not enact it first.
Washington may be in the unusual position this November of voting on both same-sex marriage and legalization of marijuana.
Read complete article here:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Hemp Can Save the World
- Marijuana Games Company Releases 2 New Weed Video Games
- Richard DeLisi Continues 90-Year Sentence For Cannabis After Judge Denies Release
- Grateful Dead Themed “Bud and Breakfast” Opens in Colorado
- Marijuana will take center stage at Nevada Legislature
- NSW cannabis trial for sick kids, adults
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.