Cannabis initiative captures place on ballot – Washington
An initiative to license, regulate and tax marijuana sales in Washington has collected enough valid voter signatures to go before voters in November, if the Legislature does not enact it first.
Washington may be in the unusual position this November of voting on both same-sex marriage and legalization of marijuana.
Read complete article here:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Hemp Can Save the World
- When it comes to the problems facing the world today . . . the answer’s hemp. Now what’s the question?
- New Denver Hemp Clothing Company Promises Free Weed with Purchase
- Making houses out of mushrooms
- Dr. Oz: 5 simple steps to boost happiness and diet plan to prevent depression
- National CBD-Only Law Proposed: Is Charlotte’s Web Choking out Legalization?
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.