Cannabis initiative captures place on ballot – Washington
An initiative to license, regulate and tax marijuana sales in Washington has collected enough valid voter signatures to go before voters in November, if the Legislature does not enact it first.
Washington may be in the unusual position this November of voting on both same-sex marriage and legalization of marijuana.
Read complete article here:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Hemp Can Save the World
- Medical Marijuana Job Fair – Las Vegas – August 30-31
- Hemp crop on the Hauraki Plains
- How to keep those school lunches — and your kitchen — plastic-free
- Review: Purggo bamboo charcoal air purifier for the car
- Why Essential Oils Are Good For Your Bird
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.