Cannabis initiative captures place on ballot – Washington
An initiative to license, regulate and tax marijuana sales in Washington has collected enough valid voter signatures to go before voters in November, if the Legislature does not enact it first.
Washington may be in the unusual position this November of voting on both same-sex marriage and legalization of marijuana.
Read complete article here:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Thank You Supporters!
- People in Colorado Are Serving Marijuana at Their Weddings
- Altered state: My first visit home since Colorado legalized recreational marijuana
- The New York Times Calls for Marijuana Legalization
- A Natural Concrete Made of Hemp
- 16 Jobs Being Created By the Marijuana Industry
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.