Cannabis initiative captures place on ballot – Washington
An initiative to license, regulate and tax marijuana sales in Washington has collected enough valid voter signatures to go before voters in November, if the Legislature does not enact it first.
Washington may be in the unusual position this November of voting on both same-sex marriage and legalization of marijuana.
Read complete article here:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Thank You Supporters!
- No one has applied for a Nevada marijuana business license
- Hawaii Legislature OK’s University of Hawaii hemp biofuel study
- Oklahoma – Hold Governor Mary Fallin Accountable
- Company unveils first age-verifying, pot vending machine
- “Free Jeff Mizanskey” Efforts Continue with Billboards and 360,000 Signatures
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.