Cannabis initiative captures place on ballot – Washington
An initiative to license, regulate and tax marijuana sales in Washington has collected enough valid voter signatures to go before voters in November, if the Legislature does not enact it first.
Washington may be in the unusual position this November of voting on both same-sex marriage and legalization of marijuana.
Read complete article here:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp, Flax Growing as Auto Plastics Building Blocks
- Hemp plot being planted on University of Louisville’s campus
- Three Revolutionary New Hemp Technologies for a Better Environment
- How tequila and weed could make Ford cars sustainable
- Why Hemp Makes Better Toilet Paper
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.