Cannabis initiative captures place on ballot – Washington
An initiative to license, regulate and tax marijuana sales in Washington has collected enough valid voter signatures to go before voters in November, if the Legislature does not enact it first.
Washington may be in the unusual position this November of voting on both same-sex marriage and legalization of marijuana.
Read complete article here:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Hemp Can Save the World
- DEA Chief Leonhart’s Replacement Will Be Open To Weed Reform
- Cannabis Edibles for Pets
- Activists, State Legislator Smoke Cannabis at New Hampshire State House Front Door
- October 6 – 7 – Uckermark, Germany – 5th International Hemp Building Symposium 2015
- June 29 – July 1 – Bellingham, Washington – Hempcrete Building Workshop – Learn Sustainable, Non-toxic, Breathable, Carbon-negative Building Construction with pioneer hemp builder Steve Allin
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.