Cannabis initiative captures place on ballot – Washington
An initiative to license, regulate and tax marijuana sales in Washington has collected enough valid voter signatures to go before voters in November, if the Legislature does not enact it first.
Washington may be in the unusual position this November of voting on both same-sex marriage and legalization of marijuana.
Read complete article here:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Hemp Can Save the World
- Judge halts Lake County warrantless raids on medical pot patients
- Punishment for Hash Brownie Baker Drops From 10 Years in Prison to Seven Years of Probation
- Eric Holder’s New Civil Rights Chief Is More Evolved On Marijuana Than He Is
- Canna-Pet Will Produce First American-grown Hemp Products
- Green winter clothes: stay warm and save the planet
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.