Cannabis initiative captures place on ballot – Washington
An initiative to license, regulate and tax marijuana sales in Washington has collected enough valid voter signatures to go before voters in November, if the Legislature does not enact it first.
Washington may be in the unusual position this November of voting on both same-sex marriage and legalization of marijuana.
Read complete article here:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.