Cannabis initiative captures place on ballot – Washington
An initiative to license, regulate and tax marijuana sales in Washington has collected enough valid voter signatures to go before voters in November, if the Legislature does not enact it first.
Washington may be in the unusual position this November of voting on both same-sex marriage and legalization of marijuana.
Read complete article here:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Hemp Can Save the World
- Why You Will Soon Be Building Your Home With Hempcrete
- Medical Marijuana Grower To Showcase ‘Wicked Wicking System’ For Growing Plants, Produce Amid California Drought
- Henderson, Nevada medical pot dispensary fights site denial
- Voice of Reason – An Interview with Carl Hart
- How to make cannabis oil – article from 168 years ago
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.