Cannabis initiative captures place on ballot – Washington
An initiative to license, regulate and tax marijuana sales in Washington has collected enough valid voter signatures to go before voters in November, if the Legislature does not enact it first.
Washington may be in the unusual position this November of voting on both same-sex marriage and legalization of marijuana.
Read complete article here:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Hemp Can Save the World
- Kanèsis Looks to Bring Hemp Filament to Market for 3D Printing Hemp Drones & Much More
- A third of region’s drivers test ‘false positive’ after roadside swipes
- A Scramble Is On To Save One Of California’s Iconic Medical Pot Collectives
- Oregon Airport OKs Pot on Planes
- Marijuana Banking Bill Introduced
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.