Cannabis initiative captures place on ballot – Washington
An initiative to license, regulate and tax marijuana sales in Washington has collected enough valid voter signatures to go before voters in November, if the Legislature does not enact it first.
Washington may be in the unusual position this November of voting on both same-sex marriage and legalization of marijuana.
Read complete article here:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Thank You Supporters!
- Poll: Majority of Californians Want To Release Marijuana Offenders From Prison
- Uruguay legalizes sale and production of marijuana
- Smoke Screen – It’s time for the NFL to embrace a new pain reliever: marijuana
- This Former DEA Agent Is Going to Work in the Marijuana Business
- Video: Medical marijuana helps woman with cerebral palsy – Vote in the poll
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.