Cannabis initiative captures place on ballot – Washington
An initiative to license, regulate and tax marijuana sales in Washington has collected enough valid voter signatures to go before voters in November, if the Legislature does not enact it first.
Washington may be in the unusual position this November of voting on both same-sex marriage and legalization of marijuana.
Read complete article here:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- 3D printers can now print with hemp, beer, and coffee
- Archaeological Study Finds Possible New Origin for Cannabis
- The Government is Stealing from Cannabis Businesses!
- Derrick Morgan has researched medical cannabis, says it’s NFL’s turn
- Florida’s first medical marijuana dispensary to open this week
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.