Cannabis-oil bill introduced in Ohio House
Anne Saker, email@example.com
State Rep. Wes Retherford acknowledges that he is not the likeliest person to propose legalizing a form of cannabis. But after reconnecting with a Marine Corps buddy with a sick child, the second-term Hamilton Republican experienced a change of heart.
“I’m still not for full-blown medical marijuana. I’m not for recreational marijuana. I don’t want kids getting stoned or anything like that,” Retherford said Wednesday. “But I see the cannabis oil has been shown to have some medicinal effect when other drugs haven’t done their jobs. It’s something worth having a conversation about.”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.