Cannabis on the Rez: When Will It Be Legal?
Ruth HopkinsCannabis legalization is a hot topic. After decades of collective societal distain for the plant alaReefer Madness, public opinion now seems to be swaying in favor of its use, especially where its medicinal properties are concerned. The medicinal benefits of marijuana are scientifically proven. It’s been shown to help those suffering from cancer, glaucoma, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, HIV/AIDS, anorexia, Hepatitis C, Crohn’s disease, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, chronic pain, arthritis, and a host of other serious health conditions. Full Article: http://indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/2014/04/25/cannabis-rez-when-will-it-be-legal
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.