Cannabis Reduces Pain From Fibromyalgia Studies Show
For states who have not made medical cannabis legal, they do not understand the significant pain endured by fibromyalgia patients. Many patients are shamed and labeled as hypochondriacs, but their pain is real, yet the level of medical response is not. The pain echoing in the muscles can cripple someone’s life, and yet in the nation of the free, millions of people suffer from a condition, where a viable treatment resides. More than five million Americans suffer from this condition, and more than 80 percent of those sufferers are women. Currently, only 23 states, and Washington D.C. have legalized medical marijuana.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.