Cannabis reverses late-stage Alzheimer’s
by: Paul Fassa
Alzheimer’s disease has become the third-leading disease cause of death, behind heart disease and cancer. Its rate has risen almost exponentially over the past few decades, and the numbers are expected to triple by 2050. 
Meanwhile, Big Pharma is clueless, which is a blessing in disguise, as some more effective, less expensive and less toxic remedies are slipping through the cracks.
You’ve probably read about the positive effects of coconut oil’s medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) to produce ketones that energize brain cells in lieu of dysfunctional brain metabolism.
And there are herbs from traditional Chinese medicine and Ayurveda that are helpful, while Big Pharma flounders with failures to create a profitable Alzheimer’s pharmaceuticals that might help more than harm.
But now there is another effective non-pharmaceutical solution to add: cannabis.
One Comment to “Cannabis reverses late-stage Alzheimer’s”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.