Cannabis Tampons Are Now a Thing
Women who suffer from painful menstrual cramps sympathize with the debilitating discomfort that arrives monthly like clockwork. Motrin, Midol and Advil can take a back seat, however, because there’s apparently a new remedy for cramps: Cannabis tampons.
The company Foria, makers of marijuana-infused personal lubricant, created “relief suppositories” made out of cannabis. According to Foria’s site, these suppositories “maximize the muscle relaxing and pain relieving properties of cannabis without inducing a psychotropic ‘high.’”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
- George Clinton: Doctor Funkenstein’s New Prescription (Cannabis)
- Cannabis products heading to Middlemore Hospital
- Cannabis Legislation 2017: We’re Tracking All Legalization Bills
- Cannabis Chapel the perfect site for couple’s Las Vegas ‘weed-ing’
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.