Cannabis Tampons Are Now a Thing
Women who suffer from painful menstrual cramps sympathize with the debilitating discomfort that arrives monthly like clockwork. Motrin, Midol and Advil can take a back seat, however, because there’s apparently a new remedy for cramps: Cannabis tampons.
The company Foria, makers of marijuana-infused personal lubricant, created “relief suppositories” made out of cannabis. According to Foria’s site, these suppositories “maximize the muscle relaxing and pain relieving properties of cannabis without inducing a psychotropic ‘high.’”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
- Bill Walton wants declassification of marijuana as a Schedule I drug and for President Obama to grant blanket amnesty to offenders so everyone can “move on to the future.”
- D.C. Mayor Says City Won’t Target People Who Smoke Joints At Trump’s Inauguration
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.