Cannabis to make more money than the NFL
by Mattia Rosini
Marijuana is the new big business in the US. Its turnover is expected to grow to three times that of the professional football league (NFL) by 2020. According to the study by Greenwave Advisors, a research and financial analysis institute, the cannabis industry could generate revenues of $35 billion within five years, compared to the $10 billion currently produced by the NFL.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
- George Clinton: Doctor Funkenstein’s New Prescription (Cannabis)
- Cannabis products heading to Middlemore Hospital
- Cannabis Legislation 2017: We’re Tracking All Legalization Bills
- Cannabis Chapel the perfect site for couple’s Las Vegas ‘weed-ing’
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.