Cannabis to make more money than the NFL
by Mattia Rosini
Marijuana is the new big business in the US. Its turnover is expected to grow to three times that of the professional football league (NFL) by 2020. According to the study by Greenwave Advisors, a research and financial analysis institute, the cannabis industry could generate revenues of $35 billion within five years, compared to the $10 billion currently produced by the NFL.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.