Cannabis to make more money than the NFL
by Mattia Rosini
Marijuana is the new big business in the US. Its turnover is expected to grow to three times that of the professional football league (NFL) by 2020. According to the study by Greenwave Advisors, a research and financial analysis institute, the cannabis industry could generate revenues of $35 billion within five years, compared to the $10 billion currently produced by the NFL.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- New hemp mascot character Asamiko-chan appears in Japan
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.