Cannabis to make more money than the NFL
by Mattia Rosini
Marijuana is the new big business in the US. Its turnover is expected to grow to three times that of the professional football league (NFL) by 2020. According to the study by Greenwave Advisors, a research and financial analysis institute, the cannabis industry could generate revenues of $35 billion within five years, compared to the $10 billion currently produced by the NFL.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.