Cannabis will be the new must-have beauty ingredient, researchers predict
CREDIT: REX FEATURES
When it comes to new buzz ingredients, the beauty industry loves anything quirky – hence the fascination with bee venom, placentas and snail mucus. And now it seems cannabis if the predictions from the trend forecasters at The Future Laboratory are correct.
The ingredient topped their list for the new beauty must-haves we’ll be slathering onto our skin by the end of the year.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
- Bill Walton wants declassification of marijuana as a Schedule I drug and for President Obama to grant blanket amnesty to offenders so everyone can “move on to the future.”
- D.C. Mayor Says City Won’t Target People Who Smoke Joints At Trump’s Inauguration
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.