Cannabis will be the new must-have beauty ingredient, researchers predict
CREDIT: REX FEATURES
When it comes to new buzz ingredients, the beauty industry loves anything quirky – hence the fascination with bee venom, placentas and snail mucus. And now it seems cannabis if the predictions from the trend forecasters at The Future Laboratory are correct.
The ingredient topped their list for the new beauty must-haves we’ll be slathering onto our skin by the end of the year.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
- George Clinton: Doctor Funkenstein’s New Prescription (Cannabis)
- Cannabis products heading to Middlemore Hospital
- Cannabis Legislation 2017: We’re Tracking All Legalization Bills
- Cannabis Chapel the perfect site for couple’s Las Vegas ‘weed-ing’
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.