Casino industry wrestles with issues surrounding medical marijuana
By Howard Stutz
LAS VEGAS — Like much of Nevada, the casino industry is grappling with issues surrounding medical marijuana.
So much so that gaming companies and regulators have had little to say publicly about doctor-prescribed pot.
Medical marijuana has been legal in Nevada since 2000, but it took state lawmakers 14 years to allow dispensaries to operate. Now, with a state law in place calling for up to 66 potential medical marijuana outlets throughout Nevada, the issue is finding its way into gaming headquarters.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.