Casino industry wrestles with issues surrounding medical marijuana
By Howard Stutz
LAS VEGAS — Like much of Nevada, the casino industry is grappling with issues surrounding medical marijuana.
So much so that gaming companies and regulators have had little to say publicly about doctor-prescribed pot.
Medical marijuana has been legal in Nevada since 2000, but it took state lawmakers 14 years to allow dispensaries to operate. Now, with a state law in place calling for up to 66 potential medical marijuana outlets throughout Nevada, the issue is finding its way into gaming headquarters.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.