Celeb chef Kerry Simon gets memorabilia case at Hard Rock Hotel – We must find a cure for MSA!
KERRY SIMON: WHAT I’VE LEARNED
About five years ago, I suddenly had trouble standing up in the kitchen, my eyes hurt, and holding a knife to chop vegetables became a problem. Doctors said I had either Parkinson’s disease or multiple system atrophy (MSA), a rare neurological disorder in which your whole system eventually shuts down. I prayed for Parkinson’s. When you’re praying that you have Parkinson’s disease, you know you’re in trouble.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.