Changes planned for Nevada’s medical pot law
Ray Hagar, RGJ
(Photo: Cathleen Allison, AP)
Nevada’s medical marijuana industry is not yet off the ground. But already, one lawmaker is considering changes for the 2015 Legislature.
State Sen. Tick Segerblom, D-Las Vegas, was the main force behind the 2013 medical marijuana push in the Legislature to set up Nevada’s system of dispensaries, grow houses, kitchens for edible products and testing labs.
First, he would like the law changed in 2015 to allow more dispensaries statewide.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.