Changes planned for Nevada’s medical pot law
Ray Hagar, RGJ
(Photo: Cathleen Allison, AP)
Nevada’s medical marijuana industry is not yet off the ground. But already, one lawmaker is considering changes for the 2015 Legislature.
State Sen. Tick Segerblom, D-Las Vegas, was the main force behind the 2013 medical marijuana push in the Legislature to set up Nevada’s system of dispensaries, grow houses, kitchens for edible products and testing labs.
First, he would like the law changed in 2015 to allow more dispensaries statewide.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- New hemp mascot character Asamiko-chan appears in Japan
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.