Charlie Crist’s boss, John Morgan, to lead medical marijuana initiative in Florida
John Morgan, a major fundraiser for President Barack Obama and the boss of former Gov. Charlie Crist, is taking the reins of a Florida medical marijuana initiative, promising to pump major money and political muscle into the popular issue.
Morgan, a top Florida trial lawyer based in Orlando, said he’s ready to tap a network of donors and his personal bank account to get the measure in front of voters in 2014 as a proposed constitutional amendment.
“I can get the money. I have the money. I will be joined by people with money who will help,” Morgan said. “I’ve been very fortunate in life, and I can make it happen.”
One Comment to “Charlie Crist’s boss, John Morgan, to lead medical marijuana initiative in Florida”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Thank You Supporters!
- Congressmen Help Launch Drug War Exit Strategy Guide
- Stopping the IRS War on Medical Marijuana Providers
- Study finds marijuana buffers against negative psychological effects of social exclusion
- Interconnected Carbon Nanosheets Derived from Hemp for Ultrafast Supercapacitors with High Energy
- Do you agree with the federal government’s crackdown on medical marijuana?
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.