Chile Harvests The Largest Legal Marijuana Plantation In Latin America
Authorities and representatives from different organizations supporting the medical use of marijuana started harvesting the largest legal marijuana field in Latin America, in a rural area in southern of Chile, close to the Andes Mountains.
The initiative, which has been authorized by the Chilean government, will transform the buds of 6,000 marijuana plants growing near the city of Colbun into different phytopharmaceuticals for 4,000 patients FREE OF CHARGE.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Irish toddler back home after medical cannabis becomes legal
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.