Chile Harvests The Largest Legal Marijuana Plantation In Latin America
Authorities and representatives from different organizations supporting the medical use of marijuana started harvesting the largest legal marijuana field in Latin America, in a rural area in southern of Chile, close to the Andes Mountains.
The initiative, which has been authorized by the Chilean government, will transform the buds of 6,000 marijuana plants growing near the city of Colbun into different phytopharmaceuticals for 4,000 patients FREE OF CHARGE.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
- Bill Walton wants declassification of marijuana as a Schedule I drug and for President Obama to grant blanket amnesty to offenders so everyone can “move on to the future.”
- D.C. Mayor Says City Won’t Target People Who Smoke Joints At Trump’s Inauguration
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.