Chile Harvests The Largest Legal Marijuana Plantation In Latin America
Authorities and representatives from different organizations supporting the medical use of marijuana started harvesting the largest legal marijuana field in Latin America, in a rural area in southern of Chile, close to the Andes Mountains.
The initiative, which has been authorized by the Chilean government, will transform the buds of 6,000 marijuana plants growing near the city of Colbun into different phytopharmaceuticals for 4,000 patients FREE OF CHARGE.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- How and where to attend cannabis-infused dinners (and a cooking class) in Los Angeles
- Texas Cops Hit State Capitol in Support of Pot Decrim
- Tiny house builder branches out his hemp-crete business
- In California’s ‘Pot Alley,’ Agriculture Pivots to Marijuana
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.