Chile Harvests The Largest Legal Marijuana Plantation In Latin America
Authorities and representatives from different organizations supporting the medical use of marijuana started harvesting the largest legal marijuana field in Latin America, in a rural area in southern of Chile, close to the Andes Mountains.
The initiative, which has been authorized by the Chilean government, will transform the buds of 6,000 marijuana plants growing near the city of Colbun into different phytopharmaceuticals for 4,000 patients FREE OF CHARGE.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- New hemp mascot character Asamiko-chan appears in Japan
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.