City “encourages” medical marijuana industry to relocate there
The City of Plattsburgh Common Council is set to vote on a resolution Thursday welcoming the medical marijuana industry to the city.
If passed, it would welcome any New York State Department of Health licensed and registered organizations for medical marijuana cultivation, production and sale to operate within the City of Plattsburgh.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Irish toddler back home after medical cannabis becomes legal
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.