City “encourages” medical marijuana industry to relocate there
The City of Plattsburgh Common Council is set to vote on a resolution Thursday welcoming the medical marijuana industry to the city.
If passed, it would welcome any New York State Department of Health licensed and registered organizations for medical marijuana cultivation, production and sale to operate within the City of Plattsburgh.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- New hemp mascot character Asamiko-chan appears in Japan
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.