City “encourages” medical marijuana industry to relocate there
The City of Plattsburgh Common Council is set to vote on a resolution Thursday welcoming the medical marijuana industry to the city.
If passed, it would welcome any New York State Department of Health licensed and registered organizations for medical marijuana cultivation, production and sale to operate within the City of Plattsburgh.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.