City “encourages” medical marijuana industry to relocate there
The City of Plattsburgh Common Council is set to vote on a resolution Thursday welcoming the medical marijuana industry to the city.
If passed, it would welcome any New York State Department of Health licensed and registered organizations for medical marijuana cultivation, production and sale to operate within the City of Plattsburgh.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.