City Zoning Panel Approves Six Chicago Medical Marijuana Dispensaries
Photo Credit: Laughing Squid
On Friday, the city’s Zoning Board of Appeals Panel was set to decide on 13 applications for licenses to “establish a medical cannabis dispensary.” [If you’ll recall, there was fervent demand for applications for such dispensary licenses back in September.]
The Chicago Tribune reports that, of the 13 applications heard Friday, the city’s Zoning Board of Appeals Panel approved six, rejected one, and delayed decisions on the other six.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Irish toddler back home after medical cannabis becomes legal
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.