Clark County, Nevada braces for ‘Green Rush’ – Video
LAS VEGAS (KSNV & MyNews3) — People are calling it the “Green Rush” in Nevada.
Clark County, a magnet for entrepreneurs, is looking into funding potential cannabis startups.
The county is still sorting through stacks of applications from those who want to grow or sell medical marijuana.
Full Article & Video:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.