Clark County, Nevada braces for ‘Green Rush’ – Video
LAS VEGAS (KSNV & MyNews3) — People are calling it the “Green Rush” in Nevada.
Clark County, a magnet for entrepreneurs, is looking into funding potential cannabis startups.
The county is still sorting through stacks of applications from those who want to grow or sell medical marijuana.
Full Article & Video:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.