Clark County, Nevada braces for ‘Green Rush’ – Video
LAS VEGAS (KSNV & MyNews3) — People are calling it the “Green Rush” in Nevada.
Clark County, a magnet for entrepreneurs, is looking into funding potential cannabis startups.
The county is still sorting through stacks of applications from those who want to grow or sell medical marijuana.
Full Article & Video:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- New hemp mascot character Asamiko-chan appears in Japan
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.