CNN To Debut Marijuana-Themed Series – ‘High Profits’ To Follow Pot Franchisers
CNN will follow the lives of marijuana franchise entrepreneurs as part of a new unscripted series High Profits, the network said Thursday.
The series, set to debut in 2015, profiles Brian Rogers and Caitlin McGuire, the owners of Breckenridge Cannabis Club (BCC) whose marijuana business has seen increased revenues since Colorado recently legalized the use and sale of recreational marijuana, said network officials.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.