CNN To Debut Marijuana-Themed Series – ‘High Profits’ To Follow Pot Franchisers
CNN will follow the lives of marijuana franchise entrepreneurs as part of a new unscripted series High Profits, the network said Thursday.
The series, set to debut in 2015, profiles Brian Rogers and Caitlin McGuire, the owners of Breckenridge Cannabis Club (BCC) whose marijuana business has seen increased revenues since Colorado recently legalized the use and sale of recreational marijuana, said network officials.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.