CNN To Debut Marijuana-Themed Series – ‘High Profits’ To Follow Pot Franchisers
CNN will follow the lives of marijuana franchise entrepreneurs as part of a new unscripted series High Profits, the network said Thursday.
The series, set to debut in 2015, profiles Brian Rogers and Caitlin McGuire, the owners of Breckenridge Cannabis Club (BCC) whose marijuana business has seen increased revenues since Colorado recently legalized the use and sale of recreational marijuana, said network officials.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.