Colorado group to offer free marijuana to veterans suffering from debilitating injuries
WOODLAND PARK, Colo. — Operation Grow4Vets has launched the program Project Better Medicine, which will provide free marijuana, edibles and homegrown equipment to veterans in hopes of reducing drug overdose and suicide deaths.
All veterans living in Colorado and under treatment at a VA facility are eligible to enroll.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
- Bill Walton wants declassification of marijuana as a Schedule I drug and for President Obama to grant blanket amnesty to offenders so everyone can “move on to the future.”
- D.C. Mayor Says City Won’t Target People Who Smoke Joints At Trump’s Inauguration
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.