Colorado group to offer free marijuana to veterans suffering from debilitating injuries
WOODLAND PARK, Colo. — Operation Grow4Vets has launched the program Project Better Medicine, which will provide free marijuana, edibles and homegrown equipment to veterans in hopes of reducing drug overdose and suicide deaths.
All veterans living in Colorado and under treatment at a VA facility are eligible to enroll.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- New hemp mascot character Asamiko-chan appears in Japan
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.