Colorado Retiree Searched For Marijuana Sues Idaho State Police For ‘License Plate Profiling’
A Colorado man has filed a lawsuit against the Idaho State Police in federal court for what his attorney is calling license plate profiling.
Retired executive Darien Roseen, then 69, was stopped in January 2013 on his way home from his daughter’s baby shower and allegedly accused of pot possession.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.