Colorado Retiree Searched For Marijuana Sues Idaho State Police For ‘License Plate Profiling’
A Colorado man has filed a lawsuit against the Idaho State Police in federal court for what his attorney is calling license plate profiling.
Retired executive Darien Roseen, then 69, was stopped in January 2013 on his way home from his daughter’s baby shower and allegedly accused of pot possession.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.