Colorado Retiree Searched For Marijuana Sues Idaho State Police For ‘License Plate Profiling’
A Colorado man has filed a lawsuit against the Idaho State Police in federal court for what his attorney is calling license plate profiling.
Retired executive Darien Roseen, then 69, was stopped in January 2013 on his way home from his daughter’s baby shower and allegedly accused of pot possession.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.