Colorado Retiree Searched For Marijuana Sues Idaho State Police For ‘License Plate Profiling’
A Colorado man has filed a lawsuit against the Idaho State Police in federal court for what his attorney is calling license plate profiling.
Retired executive Darien Roseen, then 69, was stopped in January 2013 on his way home from his daughter’s baby shower and allegedly accused of pot possession.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.