Comer says Justice Department ruling is greenlight for hemp production in Kentucky
A U.S. Justice Department ruling saying it will honor state laws regarding regulated marijuana sales is a greenlight for the production of industrial hemp, Kentucky Agriculture Commissioner James Comer said today.
“It’s about time,” Comer said in a released statement. “This is a major victory for Kentucky’s farmers and for all Kentuckians. Two years ago, the Obama administration would not even discuss the legalization of industrial hempBut through a bipartisan coalition of Kentucky leaders, we forced their hand. We refused to listen to the naysayers, passed a hemp bill by a landslide, and our state is now on the forefront of an exciting new industry. That’s called leadership.”
One Comment to “Comer says Justice Department ruling is greenlight for hemp production in Kentucky”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Thank You Supporters!
- Alabama – Rep. Mike Ball Works on Possible Bill for Cannabis Oil Legalization
- Mother Calls for Legalization of Cannabis Oil to Help Daughter’s Seizures
- Hemp – The ultimate cash crop, health food and environmental savior rolled into one
- Stroke survivors could be given cannabis to reduce brain damage
- Breast Cancer Patients Helped With Marijuana
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.