Comer tells hemp backers: Kentucky will be ‘epicenter’ of industrial production, processing
Kentucky Agriculture Commissioner James Comer told a gathering in Lexington that industrial hemp is poised for exponential growth, with thousands of jobs from field work to possessing to sales expected to follow.
“We’re going to be making things that range from parts in the automotive industry to parts in the construction industry to pharmaceuticals,” Comer said Monday in a speech at the sold out three-day conference sponsored by the Hemp Industries Association. “[Kentucky] is going to be the epicenter of industrial hemp production in America.”
– See more at: http://bizlex.com/2015/09/comer-tells-hemp-backers-kentucky-will-be-epicenter-of-industrial-production-processing/#sthash.qODRqdY5.dpuf
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.