Company unveils first age-verifying, pot vending machine
Nelson Garcia, KUSA
(Photo: Andrew Christman, KUSA-TV, Denver)
Stephen Shearin believes his company is evolving the marijuana industry by creating a vending machine for pot and pot products.
“It’s extremely cool this is the first one,” Shearin said.
Shearin is the chief operating officer for Tranzbyte, a company that owns American Green. American Green is the manufacturer of a vending machine called the ZaZZZ, which starts by verifying a person’s age through their driver’s license.
“They would swipe their driver’s license at which point multiple cameras would allow us to use some advanced biometrics to make absolutely certain that the person who swiped the card is the owner of that card,” Shearin said.
2 Comments to “Company unveils first age-verifying, pot vending machine”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.