Company unveils first age-verifying, pot vending machine
Nelson Garcia, KUSA
(Photo: Andrew Christman, KUSA-TV, Denver)
Stephen Shearin believes his company is evolving the marijuana industry by creating a vending machine for pot and pot products.
“It’s extremely cool this is the first one,” Shearin said.
Shearin is the chief operating officer for Tranzbyte, a company that owns American Green. American Green is the manufacturer of a vending machine called the ZaZZZ, which starts by verifying a person’s age through their driver’s license.
“They would swipe their driver’s license at which point multiple cameras would allow us to use some advanced biometrics to make absolutely certain that the person who swiped the card is the owner of that card,” Shearin said.
2 Comments to “Company unveils first age-verifying, pot vending machine”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- How and where to attend cannabis-infused dinners (and a cooking class) in Los Angeles
- Texas Cops Hit State Capitol in Support of Pot Decrim
- Tiny house builder branches out his hemp-crete business
- In California’s ‘Pot Alley,’ Agriculture Pivots to Marijuana
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.