Company unveils first age-verifying, pot vending machine
Nelson Garcia, KUSA
(Photo: Andrew Christman, KUSA-TV, Denver)
Stephen Shearin believes his company is evolving the marijuana industry by creating a vending machine for pot and pot products.
“It’s extremely cool this is the first one,” Shearin said.
Shearin is the chief operating officer for Tranzbyte, a company that owns American Green. American Green is the manufacturer of a vending machine called the ZaZZZ, which starts by verifying a person’s age through their driver’s license.
“They would swipe their driver’s license at which point multiple cameras would allow us to use some advanced biometrics to make absolutely certain that the person who swiped the card is the owner of that card,” Shearin said.
2 Comments to “Company unveils first age-verifying, pot vending machine”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.