Concentrates Protected Under Medical Marijuana Law, California Court Rules
Marijuana concentrates are protected under California’s 1996 medical marijuana law, a state appellate court ruled last week.
In a unanimous decision, a three-justice panel of the 3rd District Court of Appeal reversed a ruling issued previously by El Dorado Superior Court Judge James R. Wagoner that a medical marijuana patient violated probation by possessing concentrated cannabis.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Irish toddler back home after medical cannabis becomes legal
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.