Concentrates Protected Under Medical Marijuana Law, California Court Rules
Marijuana concentrates are protected under California’s 1996 medical marijuana law, a state appellate court ruled last week.
In a unanimous decision, a three-justice panel of the 3rd District Court of Appeal reversed a ruling issued previously by El Dorado Superior Court Judge James R. Wagoner that a medical marijuana patient violated probation by possessing concentrated cannabis.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.