Concentrates Protected Under Medical Marijuana Law, California Court Rules
Marijuana concentrates are protected under California’s 1996 medical marijuana law, a state appellate court ruled last week.
In a unanimous decision, a three-justice panel of the 3rd District Court of Appeal reversed a ruling issued previously by El Dorado Superior Court Judge James R. Wagoner that a medical marijuana patient violated probation by possessing concentrated cannabis.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.