Crop insurance coverage grows, adds hemp
BY LEADER-POST, THE LEADER-POST
REGINA — Saskatchewan is increasing crop insurance coverage to its second-highest level ever, with hemp added to its list of insurable crops.
On average, coverage levels are increasing to $183 per acre, up from $162 per acre in 2014. Premiums are going down to an average of $7.06 per acre from $7.47 in 2014.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Irish toddler back home after medical cannabis becomes legal
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.