Crop insurance coverage grows, adds hemp
BY LEADER-POST, THE LEADER-POST
REGINA — Saskatchewan is increasing crop insurance coverage to its second-highest level ever, with hemp added to its list of insurable crops.
On average, coverage levels are increasing to $183 per acre, up from $162 per acre in 2014. Premiums are going down to an average of $7.06 per acre from $7.47 in 2014.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.