Cruelty-Free Eating: High on Hemp Seed
by Lisa Singer
Hemp seeds are a high protein superfood that can pump up the nutritional value of many of your favorite foods. They contain essential fatty acids that may help lower your blood pressure, improve memory and aid in weight loss. Photo credit: Lisa Singer
Three easy ways to incorporate hemp seeds into your diet:
- Add two tablespoons to your oatmeal – gives it a subtle nutty flavor and boosts your morning protein by 10g.
- Include in your morning smoothie – sometimes I’ll swap out my flaxseeds and Greek yogurt, I still get my morning protein and omega-3’s but with less sugar and calories.
- They’re also a great way to add protein to your salads, yogurt, pasta and vegetable dishes.
One Comment to “Cruelty-Free Eating: High on Hemp Seed”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Irish toddler back home after medical cannabis becomes legal
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.