D.C. State Fair to Include ‘Best Bud’ Cannabis Contest
(Photo by David McNew/Getty Images)
At D.C.’s state fair on Sept. 12, city residents will be able to show off standard items like pies, flowers and pickled veggies, but there will also be a new competition — “Best Bud.”
That’s right, city residents can potentially win a blue ribbon for their homegrown marijuana.
With the passing of Initiative 71 last year, D.C. residents 21 and older can legally grown their own cannabis plants.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.