D.C. State Fair to Include ‘Best Bud’ Cannabis Contest
(Photo by David McNew/Getty Images)
At D.C.’s state fair on Sept. 12, city residents will be able to show off standard items like pies, flowers and pickled veggies, but there will also be a new competition — “Best Bud.”
That’s right, city residents can potentially win a blue ribbon for their homegrown marijuana.
With the passing of Initiative 71 last year, D.C. residents 21 and older can legally grown their own cannabis plants.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
- Bill Walton wants declassification of marijuana as a Schedule I drug and for President Obama to grant blanket amnesty to offenders so everyone can “move on to the future.”
- D.C. Mayor Says City Won’t Target People Who Smoke Joints At Trump’s Inauguration
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.