Demand For Legal Marijuana In California Could Top $2.1 Trillion
It’s not just cops and weedheads who are eagerly watching Colorado’s experiment with marijuana legalization. Bankers and businesses also have a very literal stake in the legal cannabis game. What happens in Colorado is likely a bellwether for what will happen elsewhere in the country once marijuana is made legal.
Here’s an example: Based on what we’re seeing in Colorado, demand for legal, recreational marijuana in California could exceed 2.1 million pounds. If a pound of weed fetches about $1,000, that’s $2.1 trillion worth of marijuana at the retail level.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Irish toddler back home after medical cannabis becomes legal
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.