Eat with Nonna Marijuana to Save Her Daughter’s Cannabis Collective
BY DAVID BIENENSTOCK
Since making her major media debut last year at the age of 91 in the premiere episode of MUNCHIES’ cannabis-meets-cuisine series Bong Appetit, Aurora Leveroni (a.k.a. Nonna Marijuana) has been profiled by NPR, filmed by the BBC, featured on the front page of a major Italian newspaper, and even graced an issue of Penthouse magazine (fully clothed, as she’s always quick to add). Clearly tickled by all the attention, Nonna says fans around the world continue to email her daily, asking for tips when following her recipes for chicken pot-cciatoreand gnocchi in ganja butter, or simply wishing her well and thanking her for being such a strong, effective medical marijuana advocate.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
- George Clinton: Doctor Funkenstein’s New Prescription (Cannabis)
- Cannabis products heading to Middlemore Hospital
- Cannabis Legislation 2017: We’re Tracking All Legalization Bills
- Cannabis Chapel the perfect site for couple’s Las Vegas ‘weed-ing’
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.