Eat with Nonna Marijuana to Save Her Daughter’s Cannabis Collective
BY DAVID BIENENSTOCK
Since making her major media debut last year at the age of 91 in the premiere episode of MUNCHIES’ cannabis-meets-cuisine series Bong Appetit, Aurora Leveroni (a.k.a. Nonna Marijuana) has been profiled by NPR, filmed by the BBC, featured on the front page of a major Italian newspaper, and even graced an issue of Penthouse magazine (fully clothed, as she’s always quick to add). Clearly tickled by all the attention, Nonna says fans around the world continue to email her daily, asking for tips when following her recipes for chicken pot-cciatoreand gnocchi in ganja butter, or simply wishing her well and thanking her for being such a strong, effective medical marijuana advocate.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.