Eugene’s Elvy Musikka is one of only four recipients of federal medical marijuna for glaucoma
The first thing you notice about Elvy Musikka are her eyes. Behind a pair of leopard-print glasses, they are as thin as crescent moons. They’re dark and slanted, like she’s permanently squinting, which is a result of her glaucoma, born from congenital cataracts.
One afternoon, she sits on her couch and draws a long breath from her purple glass bong. That’s likely the second thing you notice: the wall-to-wall scent of weed around her. Musikka, 74, smokes a lot. What separates her from other pot users, even other medical marijuana recipients, is that her supplier is the federal government.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.