Family says medical marijuana is helping their 9-month-old
By Rich Newberg
The family says the results have been significant.
Joe said, “This is the fourth day. Normally he probably would have had, at the worst case, he probably would have had 400 seizures, and he’s had five. We’ve never really had a true reduction in seizures. And so this is something, this is something that’s working.”
The little boy’s parents get the marijuana in a ground-up form. This product is called “Harvest of Tempe.” It has to be carefully measured and mixed, in this case with pear, carrot, or apricot baby food, so Joey will accept it.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Irish toddler back home after medical cannabis becomes legal
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.