Family says medical marijuana is helping their 9-month-old
By Rich Newberg
The family says the results have been significant.
Joe said, “This is the fourth day. Normally he probably would have had, at the worst case, he probably would have had 400 seizures, and he’s had five. We’ve never really had a true reduction in seizures. And so this is something, this is something that’s working.”
The little boy’s parents get the marijuana in a ground-up form. This product is called “Harvest of Tempe.” It has to be carefully measured and mixed, in this case with pear, carrot, or apricot baby food, so Joey will accept it.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
- George Clinton: Doctor Funkenstein’s New Prescription (Cannabis)
- Cannabis products heading to Middlemore Hospital
- Cannabis Legislation 2017: We’re Tracking All Legalization Bills
- Cannabis Chapel the perfect site for couple’s Las Vegas ‘weed-ing’
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.