Family says medical marijuana is helping their 9-month-old
By Rich Newberg
The family says the results have been significant.
Joe said, “This is the fourth day. Normally he probably would have had, at the worst case, he probably would have had 400 seizures, and he’s had five. We’ve never really had a true reduction in seizures. And so this is something, this is something that’s working.”
The little boy’s parents get the marijuana in a ground-up form. This product is called “Harvest of Tempe.” It has to be carefully measured and mixed, in this case with pear, carrot, or apricot baby food, so Joey will accept it.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.