Family says medical marijuana is helping their 9-month-old
By Rich Newberg
The family says the results have been significant.
Joe said, “This is the fourth day. Normally he probably would have had, at the worst case, he probably would have had 400 seizures, and he’s had five. We’ve never really had a true reduction in seizures. And so this is something, this is something that’s working.”
The little boy’s parents get the marijuana in a ground-up form. This product is called “Harvest of Tempe.” It has to be carefully measured and mixed, in this case with pear, carrot, or apricot baby food, so Joey will accept it.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.