First Cannabis-Built and Fueled Plane Coming Next Year
We recently learned that the world’s most complete fruit, the coconut, can also aid us with hydrogen storage. But let’s not forget about the other little gift nature gave us – cannabis.
You can do a lot more with it than stare and laugh at a door knob for one hour while devouring a mix of chocolate, chips and pickles. For example, you can build and fuel a plane using a variation of the plant as this man plans to do next year.
One Comment to “First Cannabis-Built and Fueled Plane Coming Next Year”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.