First Cannabis-Built and Fueled Plane Coming Next Year
We recently learned that the world’s most complete fruit, the coconut, can also aid us with hydrogen storage. But let’s not forget about the other little gift nature gave us – cannabis.
You can do a lot more with it than stare and laugh at a door knob for one hour while devouring a mix of chocolate, chips and pickles. For example, you can build and fuel a plane using a variation of the plant as this man plans to do next year.
One Comment to “First Cannabis-Built and Fueled Plane Coming Next Year”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
- Puerto Rico Ends Cannabis Drug Testing in Public Sector
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.