First Cannabis-Built and Fueled Plane Coming Next Year
We recently learned that the world’s most complete fruit, the coconut, can also aid us with hydrogen storage. But let’s not forget about the other little gift nature gave us – cannabis.
You can do a lot more with it than stare and laugh at a door knob for one hour while devouring a mix of chocolate, chips and pickles. For example, you can build and fuel a plane using a variation of the plant as this man plans to do next year.
One Comment to “First Cannabis-Built and Fueled Plane Coming Next Year”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.