First-Ever Cannabis Growers’ Fair Opens in Oregon
People flocked to Oregon’s first-ever marijuana growers’ fair on Saturday where a competition for best cannabis plants was being held, with the winners to be displayed at the Oregon State Fair.
The inaugural two-day Oregon Cannabis Growers’ Fair underscores how the once-illicit marijuana industry is starting to go mainstream in Oregon, one of four states to have legalized recreational cannabis use, along with Washington, D.C.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
- Bill Walton wants declassification of marijuana as a Schedule I drug and for President Obama to grant blanket amnesty to offenders so everyone can “move on to the future.”
- D.C. Mayor Says City Won’t Target People Who Smoke Joints At Trump’s Inauguration
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.