First Ever Marijuana Dental Care and Skin Care Line Rivals CBD-Based Products
While cannabidiol (CBD) and tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) are reportedly excellent painkillers, there’s a new cannabinoid on the block called cannabigerol (CBG) that has anti-inflammatory as well as anti-bacterial properties. That could lead the way formarijuana dentistry.
“It can help with gingivitis and bleeding gums,” said Dr. George Anastassov, a dentist and CEO with AXIM Biotech, a U.S. based cannabinoid company.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
- George Clinton: Doctor Funkenstein’s New Prescription (Cannabis)
- Cannabis products heading to Middlemore Hospital
- Cannabis Legislation 2017: We’re Tracking All Legalization Bills
- Cannabis Chapel the perfect site for couple’s Las Vegas ‘weed-ing’
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.