First Ever Marijuana Dental Care and Skin Care Line Rivals CBD-Based Products
While cannabidiol (CBD) and tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) are reportedly excellent painkillers, there’s a new cannabinoid on the block called cannabigerol (CBG) that has anti-inflammatory as well as anti-bacterial properties. That could lead the way formarijuana dentistry.
“It can help with gingivitis and bleeding gums,” said Dr. George Anastassov, a dentist and CEO with AXIM Biotech, a U.S. based cannabinoid company.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.