First government-run recreational pot store opens in Skamania County
Katherine Cook, KGW News
The country’s first government-run recreational marijuana store opened in the Columbia River Gorge.
The Cannabis Corner, opened Saturday in North Bonneville. The city’s mayor, Don Stevens, made the first purchase.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.