First government-run recreational pot store opens in Skamania County
Katherine Cook, KGW News
The country’s first government-run recreational marijuana store opened in the Columbia River Gorge.
The Cannabis Corner, opened Saturday in North Bonneville. The city’s mayor, Don Stevens, made the first purchase.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Irish toddler back home after medical cannabis becomes legal
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.