First legal, recreational marijuana sold in Seattle headed to museum
The first recreational marijuana sold legally in Seattle is headed to the city’s Museum of History and Industry.
The woman who waited all night to be first in line at the Cannabis City store, 65-year-old Deb Greene, plans to donate her pot on Tuesday to the Seattle museum on South Lake Union.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.