First legal, recreational marijuana sold in Seattle headed to museum
The first recreational marijuana sold legally in Seattle is headed to the city’s Museum of History and Industry.
The woman who waited all night to be first in line at the Cannabis City store, 65-year-old Deb Greene, plans to donate her pot on Tuesday to the Seattle museum on South Lake Union.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.