First legal, recreational marijuana sold in Seattle headed to museum
The first recreational marijuana sold legally in Seattle is headed to the city’s Museum of History and Industry.
The woman who waited all night to be first in line at the Cannabis City store, 65-year-old Deb Greene, plans to donate her pot on Tuesday to the Seattle museum on South Lake Union.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- New hemp mascot character Asamiko-chan appears in Japan
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.