First pot dispensary on the Strip opens in Las Vegas
Amid the casinos and the shows, the bars and the pools, Las Vegas now welcomes to the Strip a medical marijuana dispensary.
Medical marijuana has been legal in Nevada since 2000, but legal wrangling meant Sin City’s first dispensary didn’t open until last August. Since then medical marijuana stores have begun popping up around Southern Nevada.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.