First Recreational Cannabis Retail Outlet in Washington State to Open July 1st
Washington State’s first-ever legal recreational cannabis outlet will open on July 1st in Spokane.
Sean Green, owner of Kouchlock Productions (a company which currently operates a medical cannabis dispensary in Shoreline and Spokane), was the first person to receive a license to produce and process recreational cannabis, which he began in March. An individual named Scott O’Neil will team with Green, and will operate as the owner of the new outlet which will fall under the banner ofKouchlock Productions and will open on July 1st; it will be located at Francis and Napa.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Irish toddler back home after medical cannabis becomes legal
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.