First Time in New Mexico History People will Vote on Marijuana Reform
Santa Fe—(ENEWSPF)—August 18, 2014. Today the city of Santa Fe’s City Clerk announced the Reducing Marijuana Penalties Campaign submitted enough valid signatures to qualify for the city’s citizen initiative process setting the stage to give voters in Santa Fe a vote on reducing marijuana penalties.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.