First Time in New Mexico History People will Vote on Marijuana Reform
Santa Fe—(ENEWSPF)—August 18, 2014. Today the city of Santa Fe’s City Clerk announced the Reducing Marijuana Penalties Campaign submitted enough valid signatures to qualify for the city’s citizen initiative process setting the stage to give voters in Santa Fe a vote on reducing marijuana penalties.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- New hemp mascot character Asamiko-chan appears in Japan
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.