First Time in New Mexico History People will Vote on Marijuana Reform
Santa Fe—(ENEWSPF)—August 18, 2014. Today the city of Santa Fe’s City Clerk announced the Reducing Marijuana Penalties Campaign submitted enough valid signatures to qualify for the city’s citizen initiative process setting the stage to give voters in Santa Fe a vote on reducing marijuana penalties.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- How and where to attend cannabis-infused dinners (and a cooking class) in Los Angeles
- Texas Cops Hit State Capitol in Support of Pot Decrim
- Tiny house builder branches out his hemp-crete business
- In California’s ‘Pot Alley,’ Agriculture Pivots to Marijuana
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.