Fishing with hemp seeds
ANGLING: How to use hemp and tares for Thames roach
We’re fast approaching the time of year when the roach in the Thames will be in the mood to eat small seeds, mainly hemp and tares.
You use hemp as a loose bait and tares on the hook and the secret to success is patience. I will come back to this later.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Irish toddler back home after medical cannabis becomes legal
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.