Fishing with hemp seeds
ANGLING: How to use hemp and tares for Thames roach
We’re fast approaching the time of year when the roach in the Thames will be in the mood to eat small seeds, mainly hemp and tares.
You use hemp as a loose bait and tares on the hook and the secret to success is patience. I will come back to this later.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- New hemp mascot character Asamiko-chan appears in Japan
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.