Fishing with hemp seeds
ANGLING: How to use hemp and tares for Thames roach
We’re fast approaching the time of year when the roach in the Thames will be in the mood to eat small seeds, mainly hemp and tares.
You use hemp as a loose bait and tares on the hook and the secret to success is patience. I will come back to this later.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
- Bill Walton wants declassification of marijuana as a Schedule I drug and for President Obama to grant blanket amnesty to offenders so everyone can “move on to the future.”
- D.C. Mayor Says City Won’t Target People Who Smoke Joints At Trump’s Inauguration
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.