Flying high in the world’s first hemp aircraft
By: Megan Snedden
Can you imagine gaining altitude in a plane made of Mary Jane?
One day, Canadian cannabis fanatic Derek Kesek let his mind wander, contemplating the infinite possibilities of hemp-based innovation. That’s when it occurred to him: while people have come up with some 25,000 uses for the herb, no one has yet built an airplane out of it and operate it on hemp fuel. So, what the heck, he resolved build the plane rather than let it become a pipe dream.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.