Flying high in the world’s first hemp aircraft
By: Megan Snedden
Can you imagine gaining altitude in a plane made of Mary Jane?
One day, Canadian cannabis fanatic Derek Kesek let his mind wander, contemplating the infinite possibilities of hemp-based innovation. That’s when it occurred to him: while people have come up with some 25,000 uses for the herb, no one has yet built an airplane out of it and operate it on hemp fuel. So, what the heck, he resolved build the plane rather than let it become a pipe dream.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.