Former Bulls guard Jay Williams says 80 percent of NBA players use marijuana
Jay Williams thinks the NBA needs to get with the times when it comes to marijuana, and allow players to use it without punishment.
The former Chicago Bulls guard-turned NBA analyst toldFOXBusiness.com that 75 to 80 percent of players use the drug, which he believes is much safer than the narcotic painkillers that many athletes are prescribed.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.