Former Bulls guard Jay Williams says 80 percent of NBA players use marijuana
Jay Williams thinks the NBA needs to get with the times when it comes to marijuana, and allow players to use it without punishment.
The former Chicago Bulls guard-turned NBA analyst toldFOXBusiness.com that 75 to 80 percent of players use the drug, which he believes is much safer than the narcotic painkillers that many athletes are prescribed.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- New hemp mascot character Asamiko-chan appears in Japan
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.