Former Senator Mike Gravel To Run Marijuana Company
Gravel served two terms in the Senate from 1969 to 1981, and was a candidate in the 2008 presidential race. He also has been an outspoken supporter of marijuana legalization and a staunch critic of the decades-long war on drugs.
“I feel very deeply about the failure that is marijuana prohibition,” Gravel told The Huffington Post as one of the reasons why he took his new job. “Nixon is the one that put marijuana into a Schedule I. People forget that story, I lived through that. I thought it was horrible.”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
- Puerto Rico Ends Cannabis Drug Testing in Public Sector
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.