Former Senator Mike Gravel To Run Marijuana Company
Gravel served two terms in the Senate from 1969 to 1981, and was a candidate in the 2008 presidential race. He also has been an outspoken supporter of marijuana legalization and a staunch critic of the decades-long war on drugs.
“I feel very deeply about the failure that is marijuana prohibition,” Gravel told The Huffington Post as one of the reasons why he took his new job. “Nixon is the one that put marijuana into a Schedule I. People forget that story, I lived through that. I thought it was horrible.”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Zone in downtown Eureka being considered for cannabis extraction businesses
- Hemp: Could it be the future of farming?
- American Legion Of Indiana Wants Medical Marijuana Legalized
- Should Women Use Marijuana Products While Pregnant?
- The German parliament (Bundestag) passed a law on Thursday that officially makes marijuana legal for medicinal purposes.
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.