Former union boss Helen Kelly seeks medicinal cannabis: ‘I’m dying, basically’
Former union boss Helen Kelly has written to Associate Health Minister Peter Dunne to seek permission to use medicinal cannabis.
Ms Kelly, who has lung cancer, said she hoped her application would be granted as soon as possible.
“[Dunne] said it took him an hour once he got the last application, so I’m hoping to hear today,” she said.
Ms Kelly is already using cannabis oil to ease her pain, and said the drug had been “brilliant” for helping with nausea, lost appetite, and pain relief following chemotherapy.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- New hemp mascot character Asamiko-chan appears in Japan
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.