Former union boss Helen Kelly seeks medicinal cannabis: ‘I’m dying, basically’
Former union boss Helen Kelly has written to Associate Health Minister Peter Dunne to seek permission to use medicinal cannabis.
Ms Kelly, who has lung cancer, said she hoped her application would be granted as soon as possible.
“[Dunne] said it took him an hour once he got the last application, so I’m hoping to hear today,” she said.
Ms Kelly is already using cannabis oil to ease her pain, and said the drug had been “brilliant” for helping with nausea, lost appetite, and pain relief following chemotherapy.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.