Former union boss Helen Kelly seeks medicinal cannabis: ‘I’m dying, basically’
Former union boss Helen Kelly has written to Associate Health Minister Peter Dunne to seek permission to use medicinal cannabis.
Ms Kelly, who has lung cancer, said she hoped her application would be granted as soon as possible.
“[Dunne] said it took him an hour once he got the last application, so I’m hoping to hear today,” she said.
Ms Kelly is already using cannabis oil to ease her pain, and said the drug had been “brilliant” for helping with nausea, lost appetite, and pain relief following chemotherapy.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
- George Clinton: Doctor Funkenstein’s New Prescription (Cannabis)
- Cannabis products heading to Middlemore Hospital
- Cannabis Legislation 2017: We’re Tracking All Legalization Bills
- Cannabis Chapel the perfect site for couple’s Las Vegas ‘weed-ing’
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.