Former union boss Helen Kelly seeks medicinal cannabis: ‘I’m dying, basically’
Former union boss Helen Kelly has written to Associate Health Minister Peter Dunne to seek permission to use medicinal cannabis.
Ms Kelly, who has lung cancer, said she hoped her application would be granted as soon as possible.
“[Dunne] said it took him an hour once he got the last application, so I’m hoping to hear today,” she said.
Ms Kelly is already using cannabis oil to ease her pain, and said the drug had been “brilliant” for helping with nausea, lost appetite, and pain relief following chemotherapy.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
- Bill Walton wants declassification of marijuana as a Schedule I drug and for President Obama to grant blanket amnesty to offenders so everyone can “move on to the future.”
- D.C. Mayor Says City Won’t Target People Who Smoke Joints At Trump’s Inauguration
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.