“Free Jeff Mizanskey” Efforts Continue with Billboards and 360,000 Signatures
By Ray Downs
|Jeff Mizanskey has served more than twenty years in prison for a nonviolent marijuana conviction.|
Efforts to release Jeff Mizanskey, the only man in Missouri serving a life-without-parole sentence for a nonviolent marijuana charge, are continuing this month with help from Show-Me Cannabis and Change.org.
Show-Me Cannabis has bought billboard space on I-70 near Kansas City (and near Sedalia, where Mizanskey was arrested). The billboard features a photo of Mizanskey and says: “Life without parole for a non-violent pot crime? It’s time we fix our unjust cannabis laws.”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Irish toddler back home after medical cannabis becomes legal
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.