Freitag Launches 100 Percent Compostable Clothing Made From Plants
by Lori Zimmer
Freitag has made a name for themselves repurposing truck tarpaulins into stylish messenger bags and purses. Now, the Zurich-based company is coming out with a small apparel line, made from their newly developed biodegradable textile, F-abric. Made from fibers sourced in Europe, the F-abric clothing will begin to decompose within three months when thrown into compost, making a virtually footprint free line of clothes.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- New hemp mascot character Asamiko-chan appears in Japan
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.