Freitag Launches 100 Percent Compostable Clothing Made From Plants
by Lori Zimmer
Freitag has made a name for themselves repurposing truck tarpaulins into stylish messenger bags and purses. Now, the Zurich-based company is coming out with a small apparel line, made from their newly developed biodegradable textile, F-abric. Made from fibers sourced in Europe, the F-abric clothing will begin to decompose within three months when thrown into compost, making a virtually footprint free line of clothes.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.