Gaming Control Board wants no part in investigating people who want to get into Nevada’s medical marijuana business
by Ray Hagar
“Perhaps in the next couple of years, the federal government will change it to a Schedule Two,” Segerblom said. “It is amazing how the public perception is changing. When Reno get a unanimous vote, you know things are different.”
Segerblom was referring to the Reno City Council.
On Wednesday, it first voted unanimously in favor of the concept of the medical marijuana industry within city limits.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Irish toddler back home after medical cannabis becomes legal
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.