Gaming Control Board wants no part in investigating people who want to get into Nevada’s medical marijuana business
by Ray Hagar
“Perhaps in the next couple of years, the federal government will change it to a Schedule Two,” Segerblom said. “It is amazing how the public perception is changing. When Reno get a unanimous vote, you know things are different.”
Segerblom was referring to the Reno City Council.
On Wednesday, it first voted unanimously in favor of the concept of the medical marijuana industry within city limits.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.