Gaming Control Board wants no part in investigating people who want to get into Nevada’s medical marijuana business
by Ray Hagar
“Perhaps in the next couple of years, the federal government will change it to a Schedule Two,” Segerblom said. “It is amazing how the public perception is changing. When Reno get a unanimous vote, you know things are different.”
Segerblom was referring to the Reno City Council.
On Wednesday, it first voted unanimously in favor of the concept of the medical marijuana industry within city limits.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.