Gaming Control Board wants no part in investigating people who want to get into Nevada’s medical marijuana business
by Ray Hagar
“Perhaps in the next couple of years, the federal government will change it to a Schedule Two,” Segerblom said. “It is amazing how the public perception is changing. When Reno get a unanimous vote, you know things are different.”
Segerblom was referring to the Reno City Council.
On Wednesday, it first voted unanimously in favor of the concept of the medical marijuana industry within city limits.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.