Get extra stoned with some help from mangoes? The fruit might enhance THC absorption
“Myrcene is responsible for the aromas of apricots, walnuts and Valencia oranges and is widely used in the perfume industry. It gets its name from the plant mercia and is also found in lemon grass, verbena, hops and the West Indian bay tree used to make bay rum. Its aroma is much like cannabis as it can be woodsy, citrusy and fruity.
But one of its lesser-known qualities is that the myrcene allows THC to pass through the blood brain barrier much faster. On average, it takes THC seven seconds to reach the brain after inhaling. But if you eat a mango — or a mango smoothie — 90 minutes before smoking, you could potentially halve that time.”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Zone in downtown Eureka being considered for cannabis extraction businesses
- Hemp: Could it be the future of farming?
- American Legion Of Indiana Wants Medical Marijuana Legalized
- Should Women Use Marijuana Products While Pregnant?
- The German parliament (Bundestag) passed a law on Thursday that officially makes marijuana legal for medicinal purposes.
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.