Get ready to buy legal marijuana in Seattle at high noon Tuesday
By Jake Ellison
The first two-gram package of legal marijuana will be sold in Seattle at noon on Tuesday, says James Lathrop, owner of Cannabis City, which is expected to be the first state-licensed store to open in Seattle.
Who will buy the first package of voter-approved marijuana? Whoever is first in line, Lathrop said. So, if that’s going to be you, you’ll need to show up a little early.
Cannabis City, located at 2733 Fourth Ave S., should be one of 15 to 20 retail outlets licensed by the Liquor Control Board on Monday. Once the store has the license, the owner can seal a deal with a grower — and 24 hours later (a holding time set by the board), stock the shelves with legal weed. That’ll be Tuesday.
One Comment to “Get ready to buy legal marijuana in Seattle at high noon Tuesday”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.