Golf – Weed expert recommends different types of pot for different times in your round
By Peter Finch
Justin Hartfield plays a lot of golf, and when he does, he’s almost invariably high.
He’s the Southern California-based CEO of Weedmaps, an outfit we described as a Yelp! for pot in our recent golf-and-marijuana feature, “Where There’s Smoke.”
Hartfield has a state-issued medical marijuana card, so he can get stoned legally. Although smoking marijuana in public is forbidden, he says he’s never been hassled about it on the course. “Especially at these Southern California courses where you don’t see the group in front
of you or the group behind you, a lot of guys will pull out a bong or a joint and no one is the wiser,” Hartfield says.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.